Deskripsi Ilmu Data, Perlindungan & Keamanan
Data Science, Protection & Security
- You already have a bachelor's or master's degree in business or ICT? In that case you are able to obtain this degree in 1.5 years.
- Interested in using technology and the newest digital tools?
- Curious about the inner mechanisms that drive the world of business?
- Ready to take the plunge into fast-moving, high-tech world of big data?
- Start acquiring the business knowledge and ICT skills that will enable you to make the connection between both worlds.
- Learn how to unlock the full power of data to make businesses smarter, more efficient, more agile and more profitable.
- Boost your cyber security capabilities with the latest technologies and techniques.
- Put the theory into practice tackling real-life projects from the corporate world.
- Get an inside perspective during an intensive internship.
- Experience a hands-on approach with project work.
- Realise your potential as a fully-qualified data manager, data analyst, data protection officer or cyber security expert.
Our application process is really straightforward.
You will only need to meet 3 simple requirements:
- Secondary education diploma
- English Language Certificate (B2)
- Passport/ID card or residence permit
English Language Conditions for all English-taught Degree Programmes
You can prove you are reasonably proficient at speaking and writing English (level B2, European Framework), if you:
- obtained a Flemish secondary education diploma or a Dutch VWO-diploma, MBO-4 diploma, HAVO + propedeuse
- passed the ITACE test level B2 (in Antwerp, Leuven, Brussels or Ghent).
- obtained the minimum score (e.g. 6 overall band score on the IELTS test or equivalent) on internationally recognised language tests such as Cambridge Assessment English, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, SAT. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic IELTS Indicator, TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition, Duolingo (overall score 110) are also accepted .
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
- Bachelors Business management, Communication management, Applied informatics, Electronics-ICT
- For bachelor's degrees in other programs, the track will take slightly longer than the model track, depending on the competencies already achieved.
- A 'tailor-made' program is always worked out based on your previous training.
- After one of the above diplomas, you have to take up about 90 credits. This enables you to graduate after 1.5 years.
- Of course you can also spread these courses over several years, if you wish to combine the training with a part-time job.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Fundamentals
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Globalization & International Management
- Strategic IntelligenFinancial Management
- Fact Based Decision Making
- Business Communication
- Personal Development
- Management Skills
- Intercultural Communication
- Business Communication Topics
- Ethical Managerial Problem Solving
- Inspiration Lab
- Design Lab
- Bachelor Thesis
- Computer Toolkit
- Programming Fundamentals
- Web Fundamentals
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Data Protection
- Data Visualisation
- Data processing & Analysis
- Programming Advanced
- Dimensional Modeling
- Data Integration
- Marketing Analytics
- Identity & Access Management
- Cyber Risk Management
- Data Science Fundamentals
- Databases Advanced
- Integrated Security & Data Lab
- AI / Data Science Advanced
- Business Continuity Planning & Disaster Recovery
Beasiswa & pendanaan
Thomas More offers a non-monetary scholarship to international students. You can get a discount on the tuition fee via the merit-based scholarship or tuition fee waiver.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the university website.
- Fixed Registration Fee: €247,90
- Total Tuition Fee Per Year (Fixed Fee + 60 ECTS):€961,90
Non-EEA Students without Scholarship
- Fixed Registration Fee: € 1,700
- Total Tuition Fee Per Year (Fixed Fee + 60 ECTS): € 6,200
Melanjutkan studi Anda
Second bachelor (short programme)
- Business Management
- Elektronics-ICT major ICT
- Information management (KU Leuven)
- Statistics and data science (KU Leuven)
- Computer Science: Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (UAntwerpen)
- Cybersecurity (UL Bruxelles)
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- Data Protection Officer
- Cyber Security Advisor
- Data Architect
- Data Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Business Information Manager
Permintaan informasi - kewajiban gratis
Thomas More University of Applied Sciences
Universitas Ilmu Terapan Thomas More
Thomas More adalah universitas ilmu terapan terbesar di Flanders, menawarkan lebih dari 30 program sarjana, pendek, dan pascasarjana yang diajarkan dalam bahasa Belanda dan bahasa Inggris di provinsi Antwerp. Selain itu, Thomas More menawarkan program pertukaran dalam bahasa Inggris, untuk...
Mengapa belajar di Thomas More University of Applied Sciences
- Largest University of Applied Sciences in Flanders.
- Trend-setting degrees
- Dedicated and experienced staff
- International connections
- Prepare for the real world.
- World-renowned university association.
- Our reputation precedes us
Ingin tahu lebih banyak tentang Ilmu Data, Perlindungan & Keamanan? Isi form berikut dan kami akan lulus rincian Anda ke perwakilan dari sekolah, yang akan merespon pertanyaan Anda.
Tidak ada ulasan tersedia.